5 Best Super Bowl Commercials

Carrying on a tradition I started last year I thought I’d name my favorite commercials from this year’s super bowl. (Why not? As it seems every other internet blogger has shoved their opinions down your throat with a plunger in the past couple of days). Another traditional I’ll carry on is the not liking the commercials. The commercials this year ridiculed the actual game play (the football thing that was happening) by trying to top its pointlessness (side note: who actually cared about Steelers vs Cardinals). Needless to say there were some that stood out in some sort of way, and they’re listed below in some order I haven’t actually figured out, and probably won’t.

5. Doritos, “Crystal Ball”
Comment: ha, he got hit in the balls.


4. Pepsi, “I’m Good”
Comment: ha, he got hit in the ass, back of the head, face, head, head and got electrocuted.


C. Monsters vs Aliens
Comment: its 3D! (Yes we got the glasses)…and no, this isn’t the same 3D as they will use in the actual movie. But who doesn't want to see a movie staring Seth Rogan, Hugh Laurie, Paul Rudd, Kiefer Sutherland, Rainn Wilson, Will Arnett and Stephen Colbert.


TWO: Hulu, ‘Alec in Huluwood’
Comment: dugg for ‘An evil plot to destroy the world. Enjoy.’ …and Alec Baldwin


I. Carreerbuilder.com
Comment: Now I know. Now I know when its time. Now I know when its time for a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment